Due to some unfortunate circumstances, we got to go to NY to visit last week. Chad, Parker, & I drove to my sister's house Friday afternoon and stayed for the weekend. Chad flew back to NC Sunday afternoon and Parker & I got to stay the rest of the week (one of my many weeks off!). I drove to my parents' house for a couple days...never again will I drive that far by myself with no one to sit in the back with Parker!! Out of the four hours it takes to get there, he cried about 2 1/2 of them. And I'm not talking just wimpering, I'm talking flat out screaming. Apparently he likes someone sitting in the back with him! He did better traveling 10 hours to and from NY but someone was always in the back to entertain him. We had such a good time hanging out and shopping. My mom came back with us, then my dad will be here next Sunday. It'll be fun having them here for a couple months!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment