We were so excited to get about 7 inches of snow at our house this weekend! It was so pretty and reminded me of NY (but made me thankful that this is a rare happening now that we live in NC and also reminded me why I don't want to live up north!). We didn't get out to play on Saturday since we were taking care of our sick puppy and didn't want to leave her alone. But we did get out Sunday and walked up to our neighbor's house and took Parker sledding. We weren't even sure we had a snowsuit for him to wear. Chad said we were not buying him once since it hardly snows here. But no need to worry...we looked in his closet and Mia had given him a bear snowsuit at our shower, which fit him perfectly. He didn't have much of a reaction to the snow or sledding but we had fun being able to take him.
Monday, February 1, 2010
First Time in the NC Snow!
I've had some requests recently to update the blog since my last post was about Parker being six months old and he's now 8 months old! I really would like to be better about it but just find myself busy doing other things. I will try harder to post more about all the fun we're having around here!
We were so excited to get about 7 inches of snow at our house this weekend! It was so pretty and reminded me of NY (but made me thankful that this is a rare happening now that we live in NC and also reminded me why I don't want to live up north!). We didn't get out to play on Saturday since we were taking care of our sick puppy and didn't want to leave her alone. But we did get out Sunday and walked up to our neighbor's house and took Parker sledding. We weren't even sure we had a snowsuit for him to wear. Chad said we were not buying him once since it hardly snows here. But no need to worry...we looked in his closet and Mia had given him a bear snowsuit at our shower, which fit him perfectly. He didn't have much of a reaction to the snow or sledding but we had fun being able to take him.
Look at that tail!
Trying to decide if we were going to try it
We finally decided to do it...and this is the picture Chad got! :( Good try, honey!
Take a look at that face...Looks like our little bear was done being out in the cold!
Someone (I won't say who...but it wasn't me, Parker, or Sadie) didn't want to go in the attic and get my boots for this one trip out in the snow so I had to wear my sneakers to go sledding - Good thing we weren't out there very long! This someone is also not going to be happy that I posted this picture :)
We were so excited to get about 7 inches of snow at our house this weekend! It was so pretty and reminded me of NY (but made me thankful that this is a rare happening now that we live in NC and also reminded me why I don't want to live up north!). We didn't get out to play on Saturday since we were taking care of our sick puppy and didn't want to leave her alone. But we did get out Sunday and walked up to our neighbor's house and took Parker sledding. We weren't even sure we had a snowsuit for him to wear. Chad said we were not buying him once since it hardly snows here. But no need to worry...we looked in his closet and Mia had given him a bear snowsuit at our shower, which fit him perfectly. He didn't have much of a reaction to the snow or sledding but we had fun being able to take him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such cute pics!!! I love the bear suit! And I love the "big" hill....looks terrifying...give my little man a smooch for me and give the puppy a pet, miss you guys so much!!
ReplyDelete