Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mr. Unemotional

No I'm not talking about Chad! But his son is just like him sometimes! :) The City Park in Burlington has some cute rides for kids, so Saturday night Chad & I took Parker to meet some friends to ride the rides. Parker could only go on the train and carousel since those are the only rides adults can go on. And it was pretty hard to tell what he thought about either one! He didn't dislike them...He didn't cry on either one. But he was so serious that we couldn't tell if he liked them either! I'm sure he'll love it when he's bigger and can ride the cars, airplanes, and boats.


Think he likes it??

Not so sure...?


The train went much faster than we all expected!

It's loud in the tunnel when the "deductor" (as Ethan calls him) blows the whistle.
This particular evening we stayed out a little later than we should have since we had to get up early the next morning for church. And since we went to a friend's house for Easter dinner, Parker didn't get his usual 3 hour afternoon nap which resulted in the biggest meltdown he's ever had. I haven't seen anything like it and I hope I never see it again, although I have a feeling it won't be the last...




1 comment:

  1. I think your trip just confirmed Parker was the perfect name for Parker. Good thing you didn't name him Ryder. ;) ba dum dum shhh!! (Those were drums for a fantastic punchline). Also, I had an "outstanding" time with you and Parker this week. See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete