Saturday, July 10, 2010
Speaking of Wagons...
Parker got a wagon for his birthday from my parents - actually it's my dad's old wagon that he rode in as a kid. I wasn't sure that he was going to like it and was worried that he'd just try to climb out. But he loves it! He is content to just sit and ride up and down the driveway and hasn't tried to get out once. I would like to put some sides on it just in case, so we can take him for a ride somewhere other than the driveway. Grampie - Add that to your list of projects in the fall!!
Chad had just finished cutting down two trees in our backyard that came down when a huge tree from next door fell into our yard during a random storm this week, which is why he's so sweaty. And don't worry...I was on him all morning to make sure he drank enough sowe didn't have any repeat episodes in the ER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment