Friday, August 20, 2010

July Trip to NY

Why does it take me so long to get things posted on here?? It's only been about a month since we were in NY...

Parker & I flew to my sister's to visit for a few days at the end of July. From there we met Chad in Ilion and dropped Parker off for his first overnight visit away from Mommy & Daddy. We left him in good hands (Chad's family) and of course, he had a wonderful time! Danielle, Mike, Chad & I went to Rochester where my very good friend Julia got married. It was such a beautiful wedding and unfortunately, I forgot my camera so there are no pictures to post! But the four of us really enjoyed our night out...not sure when we'll get to do that again. Chad was only able to spend the weekend in NY so when he went home, Parker & I headed to the lake. My family was there on vacation so Parker really got spoiled! And even though we had the best time, I was ready to come home at the end of the week.


Checking out his ride to NY...he did GREAT on all of our flights. He slept the whole way to my sister's (we were lucky enough to have a direct flight) and played and read books on the flights back to NC. I was a little nervous about flying with him for the first time by myself but I couldn't have asked for a better trip!

Molly didn't go too far from Parker's side while he was at her house :)

Megan, Molly & Parker

Parker's not really into photo shoots these days!

My mom was quite happy when Parker decided to take a quick nap before we headed to the beach. We don't really get to hold him much anymore when he sleeps.

Parker was my dad's sidekick while we were at Sandy Pond.
He didn't let Grampie get out of his sight!

My cousins enjoying the sand couch they built

My cousins, Tyler & Emma

My grandma & mom feeding Parker a cupcake...Why is it so fun to feed babies sweet things?

Parker & his Great Grandma B











No comments:

Post a Comment