My friend, Julia, babysat Parker...and they obviously had a good time!
My camera took terrible pictures so these are pretty blurry but the backgrounds she had were amazing!
For those of you who listen to Carrie, you know she sings a song with Randy Travis. During her concert she said how much she loved The Grand Ole Opry and since she couldn't be there singing, she decided to bring the stage with her. As she started singing "I Told You So", Randy Travis appeared on stage with her. I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't really him, but these four ladies behind us were convinced that he was really there! They kept going on and on about how they thought it was him...I'm pretty sure they never figured out that he was just a special effect!
Even Chad was impressed with this Ford pick up truck that they suspended in the middle of the Coliseum...Carrie told us how they told her she could have anything she wanted for her tour. She said she wanted sparkly shoes and a bright blue truck and this is what she got. She said next time, she was going to ask for a million dollars...I'm pretty sure she's already got that!
No comments:
Post a Comment