Friday, May 4, 2012

So Far Behind…

This is by far the worst I’ve been about updating our blog and I’m shocked that I haven’t heard a word about it from my family –Dad??

Maybe one of these days I’ll post pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas but for now, here are some of my favorites from the past few months!

Very into doing whatever Daddy is doing…wherever Chad goes, Parker is usually right behind!

IMG_4833

Look what I can do!  Must have gotten that ability from Mommy…

IMG_4837

Parker loves when Nona & Grampie visit…but when there’s mulch and his gator involved, it’s even better!

IMG_4692

IMG_4694

IMG_4698

IMG_4702

If only his mower really worked…Chad wouldn’t ever have to mow!

IMG_4785

Testing out Baby Hudson’s new car seat, which is the same one Parker had– Look, Mom!  I still fit! Smile 

IMG_4711

One of his favorite shirts

IMG_4714

Helping Uncle Mike build some shelves for Hudson’s nursery

IMG_4717

“Easter bunny egg hunt!”

IMG_4720

Sweet boy…his best friend is in there!

IMG_4747

IMG_4749

IMG_4771 - Copy

Digging in the sand in Myrtle Beach!

IMG_4802

Love you, Papa!

IMG_4803

Finally got brave enough to test out the water this year…and he loved it!  They must have swam for 4 hours that day!

IMG_4811

IMG_4820

Cheese!

IMG_4823

IMG_4824

And it’s pretty hard for me to believe, but I’m 19 weeks pregnant today!  Maybe it’s chasing after a two, almost three year old or counting down the last few weeks until Baby Hudson gets here, but I can’t believe I’m about halfway through this pregnancy.  The second time goes by so much faster!  We go on Monday to find out if it’s a boy or girl…Parker’s been saying it’s a boy and we’re going to name him Baby Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment