Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is That a Foot Under My Rib??

I have been having the worst pain under my right rib. The only way to get comfortable is to lay down, stretch my arm up over my head, and put my corn bag on my rib. It's horrible! My friend, Stephanie said when she was pregnant she had the exact same pain under her right rib. It happened to be Riley's foot stuck up under there. She had to take pain meds for it and said she used to do the same things to try to get comfortable. I called the doctor and she said to take tylenol every 4-6 hours to see if that helps. It didn't help yesterday! I'm going to give it a few days and if it doesn't feel better, I'll be calling back. Chad wants to know if being pregnant is a fun as I thought it would be! Of course, all of this is worth it. I can't wait for June!
We're off to look for cribs this afternoon. We thought we may have found one on Craigslist but it didn't look exactly like we thought it would. Chad was pretty disappointed because we've been looking for what seems like forever, but we want to get something we really like. So he has our excel spreadsheet ready of all the places we're planning to go today. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment