Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting Back In Shape

Chad has been talking about lately about how he needs to get back in shape (since he's the one who just had a baby and needs to lose a few pounds!) so he put Parker in his new jogging stroller and took him (and Sadie) for a run. Parker did great in it! He rode for a lot longer than he normally does. I think he likes it better because he can see where he's going. I tried to put him in it this morning when I went for a walk to test it out myself but he was blinded by the sun. So I think until he's old enough to wear sunscreen or until the sun goes down at night, we're going to have to stick to using the other stroller.

I wanted to take a picture of him before he went but he didn't want to wait for me to get the camera so you get to see him all sweaty after he finished.


So relaxed after a ride in my new stroller!


No comments:

Post a Comment