Friday, September 25, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'!

Parker can roll over! The other night he was on his tummy playing and all of a sudden he threw his leg back and pushed himself onto his back. It all happened so fast and then he just kind of layed there like, "What just happened?" I've been trying to get him to do it again since then but he hasn't. Then this morning I went in to get him in his crib and he had rolled over! So exciting! Hopefully he'll do it again soon so we can actually see him do it.

And we were VERY happy this morning...he slept 7 1/2 hours straight!! He's starting to sleep a little better these days, but usually only sleeps 6 hours at the most. I still panic for a minute when I wake up before him thinking something is wrong but he's always fine...and weirdly enough, he normally wakes up withing a few minutes of us looking at the monitor! Can he see us looking at him? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment