It feels like we've been talking about the wedding forever and it's hard to believe it's come and gone. Now Jenna & Derek are living in California and have been married for a month already! Time to start counting down to Mike and Danielle's wedding...just a little over a month to go!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Jenna & Derek's Wedding
On March 12th, Derek & Jenna said "I do!" That's right...Thee Baby Jenna got married! Growing up, that was my cousin Jenna's nickname. She was a pretty big deal in our family since when she was born my sister and I were old enough to hold her, play with her, and she was pretty spoiled by everyone else too. The wedding was so beautiful...Jenna looked like she stepped out of a magazine. It was obvious how much they adore each other and I know they're going to be so happy together!
Emma - Jenna's younger sister and MOH...just look at that face! We all tried to avoid looking at her during the ceremony because she always had big crocodile tears in her eyes and we'd all end up crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment