Sunday, April 10, 2011

We're Baaaack!

I know...it's April and I'm posting Christmas pictures. I could make a lot of excuses like my computer was broken for a month after we got home from NY and that I've been really busy, all of which are true. But I'm sure I could have found some time between then and now to catch up...I'm so far behind that it was just easier to put it off. In fact, I'm only going to post a couple pictures from our Christmas in NY and PA so I can keep updating and not be so overwhelmed! We had a wonderful time visiting our families. Parker was such a great traveler...thank goodness for one Mickey Mouse dvd and a portable dvd player. Yes, we watched the same Mickey dvd over and over and over for hours on end...but it kept him happy and that was all that mattered! We started our northeastern tour in PA and had Christmas at my Aunt Brenda and Uncle Craig's house with my family. We then traveled to NY to see my grandparents. From there we went to visit Chad's family and celebrated the holidays with them. After a few days we moved on to my sister's and had Xmas with Danielle, Mike and my parents. Then, a day late due to a huge snow storm, we traveled back to my Aunt Brenda's so we could be there for Jenna's bridal shower. We spent a couple more days there and then finally headed back to NC. I absolutely loved spending so much time with our families. Everyone made such a big deal over Parker and he was quite satisfied being the center of attention. But it's a lot harder traveling with a toddler and next year we've decided to stay home for the holidays. We want to start our own family traditions. And I have to say - it will nice having everyone come to visit us!
Parker with his cousins Megan & Molly

Chad, Parker & I with my parents, Danielle & Mike, and my grandparents
Our annual picture with all the kids. The couch gets a little more crowded every year...the kids are getting bigger and there's a lot of more of us! Tyler and Derek were missing this year. And Uncle Craig never finds it old to peek his head in the picture...can you find him? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment