Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy But Fun Visit!

My parents have been here all week and thanks to them, we've gotten so much done around the house (Chad took the week off to watch basketball - a lot of help he was!). We painted the guest room, spread new mulch around the whole house, and hung a ceiling fan in the baby's room. I'd really like to redo the downstairs bathroom too - I can't take that wallpaper for much longer. That will have to be a project for Chad and I. After we do that, we will have painted every room in the house! I feel like we have a deadline to get things done around here because if we don't do it now, it probably won't get done. Apparently I'm nesting (according to Chad) because some of the things I wanted done hadn't bothered me before.
The baby is really on the move these days! He's busiest when I sit still and unfortunately his most active time of day is when I lay down to go to sleep. I'm already having trouble sleeping as it is. But it's really fun though to try and figure out what body part is kicking or poking me and what he's doing in there. Earlier this morning my whole belly was lopsided! My glucose test came back fine, which was great news and I go to the doctor's again this Wednesday for a check up.

3 comments:

  1. you are definitely nesting!! i am glad you were able to get so much done around the house. don't worry about the downstairs bathroom... it has..character.?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually posted that at 12:34pm. Hmmm. at least it looks like I was awake that early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember trying to get everything ready... so exciting!

    ReplyDelete