Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sitting Up On My Own!

We decided to pull out the Bumbo chair (now you know what it is, Mom!) this weekend now that Parker is holding his head up on his own. He's a little wobbly at times but seems to enjoy it as long as he has something to look at while he sits there. He usually likes to watch the Learning Puppy..."It's learning time, ruff ruff!"

He tends to tip to the left after sitting there for awhile!


What did you say Learning Puppy??

And thanks to Aunt Brenda, my mommy thinks it's funny to put my pants on my head and giggle at me. I'm not so sure I think this is funny!

Mommy, what did you do to me?


Ok, maybe it's kinda funny!














3 comments:

  1. So funny that they're doing the same things! I love the "What did you say, learning puppy" picture. He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the learning puppy....1 2 3 4 5...6 7 8 9...join with me and count to 10...!!! I can't believe he's so study already, sitting up and all. Definitely the cutest thing ever to put the pants on his head, especially knowing that I'm pretty sure Aunt Brenda also had our pants on our heads...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby (Great Aunt Bonnie)September 18, 2009 at 3:05 AM

    I didn't know I could write notes!! What a cutie and I can't believe how gown up he is!!

    ReplyDelete