Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh my gosh……What are you doing here?!

It’s hard sometimes being so far away from our family.  We don’t get to see them a lot, and I miss them like crazy!  So you can imagine how shocked and very excited I was when Danielle and Mike walked through my door two weeks ago.  We hadn’t seen each other since July and weren’t supposed to until Christmas.  I’d been hoping we’d be able to work something out but every time I talked to her, she’d tell me how busy they were so I just assumed it wasn’t going to happen.  Then that Friday night I sent Chad to the airport to supposedly pick up Kari who went to GA on a business trip, and he came home with Danielle & Mike! 

We had such a fun weekend!  We went to Mister B’s, a pumpkin farm right up the street from us (we highly recommend it).  Parker loved it and it was even better that Aunt Elle & Uncle Mike got to go with us!

There are LOTS of pictures, but I took a ton and loved them all!

IMG_4031

Aunt Elle & Uncle Mike went to Las Vegan and brought Cousin Leonard home…Parker loved him right away and toted him around the pumpkin farm.  Now we have Leo and Cousin Leonard to keep up with…if Eli doesn’t eat one of them it’ll be a miracle!

IMG_4040

IMG_4038IMG_4032

Parker surprisingly pet all the animals on the farm

IMG_4043IMG_4048

He makes a pretty good scarecrow doesn’t he?

IMG_4054      IMG_4060IMG_4064IMG_4079

Someone was pretty excited to ride this!

IMG_4082

On our way into the maze

IMG_4090

One of my favorites!  Cheese!

IMG_4093

Look who we found!

IMG_4094

“Which way should we go?”

IMG_4095

“That way Daddy!”  He was pretty good at figuring out which way to go!

IMG_4097

Catching bubbles in the Bubble Forest.

IMG_4102

So bright!

IMG_4112IMG_4131             IMG_4129          IMG_4121IMG_4126IMG_4174

Ok, so we may have had to bribe him with a cookie to get the cute  picture above…but it worked!

IMG_4175

Besties!

IMG_4182

Parker is not a fan of touching the insides of a pumpkin.  We tried to get him to stick his hand in a pumpkin last year and he didn’t like it.  Not much has changed since then…

IMG_4198

He was much happier coloring a pumpkin than carving it!

IMG_4201IMG_4209

Helping Uncle Mike choose a design

IMG_4190

Yes, they chose the most complicated one…

IMG_4211

But it turned out great!  Now, is it a haunted house or a haunted castle?? 

IMG_4213

Can you believe we all fit?!

IMG_4220

This was the best weekend…Danielle and Mike, I hope you know just how much your surprise visit meant to me!  Christmas, hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment