When I asked Parker a few months ago what he wanted to be for Halloween, without hesitation he said “a pumpkin!”. I thought maybe he’d change his mind but every time we’d ask him, he’d always say he wanted to be a pumpkin. So a pumpkin he was! And while I know I’m a little biased, I’m pretty sure he was the CUTEST pumpkin ever!
(He refused to wear the hat with the stem)
Parker was invited to a Halloween party, and it was great to catch up with friends we hadn’t seen in awhile. Here are the kids all dressed…love it!
Can you tell how much he loved wearing his costume? He never sits still this long to let me take pictures…
From the party we went “trunk or treating” at our church. Parker loved seeing his Mickey pumpkin fill up with special treats (every now and again he’ll call it candy but usually it’s still a special treat!).
On Halloween night, we ventured out in our neighborhood to do some trick-or-treating, and let me just say it didn’t take Parker long to figure out it out!
Parker with his friends, Addison and Ian
Here we go!
Ran into Parker’s best friend, Ethan while we were out
We only went to about ten houses but it was freezing and Parker had plenty of candy in his bucket at that point. Plus I had bought a ton of candy that I wanted to get home and hand out so we didn’t have a lot left over (for Chad to eat…)! :)
Can you tell how annoyed he was with me for making him take yet another picture? He was ready to dig into that candy…
And here he goes! He sat right here and ate candy until we finally told him he had to stop…not that we set a very good example for him, darn Halloween candy!
He loves lollipops but doesn’t understand that you have to suck on them, not bite them!
Now how to explain that he can only eat a piece or two at a time……..
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment