Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It was all fun and games…

Until Parker got a fever and threw up!  Poor baby…he just wasn’t acting right Tuesday afternoon and started feeling warm right before his nap.  I gave him some tylenol and put him to bed.  When he woke up, he still felt warm and was very crabby.  I gave him some more Tylenol and had just sat down with him on the couch to cuddle him when he threw up all over me.  Oh the joys of being a mom!  Luckily there were four other people there to help us get cleaned up.  I felt so bad for him…he was just pitiful!  But I kept trying to look on the bright side in that it could have been the night before the wedding…

IMG_2523IMG_2529
                                   IMG_2527

Luckily this little bug or whatever it was didn’t last long and he felt better in just a day or two.  The funniest part of the whole thing had to be Uncle Mike getting puked on…  I guess that’s what happens when you feed a sick baby jello and then ice cream!  Lesson learned, right Uncle Mike??

No comments:

Post a Comment