Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rehearsal Party!

Rehearsal at the church went pretty smoothly.  It took us two run throughs but everyone quickly figured out where to stand, when to go, and got strict instructions to walk slowly (from who I won’t say…)!  Then it was time to party!

The rehearsal party was so much fun.  Dinner was at Mariners on the Hudson River (Mike’s cousins own and run it).  Dinner was delicious…and the chocolate lava cake was amazing!  I still haven’t had a chance to thank Danielle & Mike for the candle in my cake and for singing to me…I thought we were just recognizing the kids’ birthdays! 

IMG_2570

So happy and excited for the next day!

IMG_2572

My cousins- Kyle, Jordan, Jenna & Emma

IMG_2577

Loving the new train he got from Aunt Elle & Uncle Mike

IMG_2591

One of our better family photos…

IMG_2582

Me & Daddyo

IMG_2583

He’s got the “cheese!” down…now we need the follow up smile!

IMG_2592

Almost officially her son-in-law!

IMG_2594

My two favorite guys!

IMG_2588

IMG_2589

IMG_2586

Camryn loves Parker…And I think he’s pretty fond of her too!

IMG_2598

IMG_2599

Parker, Aunt Brenda & Uncle Craig

IMG_2600

Parker & Jenna…he was just about done having his picture taken at this point.  Little did he know what was going to happen tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment