A few weeks ago it was Chad’s weekend to work so Parker and I met our really good friend, Julia at the Marbles Kids Museum to play. Parker loved it, and I enjoyed getting to catch up with Julia! There was so much to do, and I’m not sure we even got to see everything. Saturday is a big birthday party day too, so it was a little busy but still fun nonetheless!
Parker’s favorite thing was the trains…no surprise there! I’m pretty sure I could leave him at a train table for several hours and he’d still be playing when I got back.
He waited patiently for a turn to drive the ambulance. What a face!
“Drivin the car Mommy!”
Grampie would be so proud of him driving the boat…
and steering the ship!
Thank you, Parker for one good picture with Mommy!
They never look at the camera and smile when you want them to!! Sorry Julia…it’s a good one of you! :)
Julia went back to her days in gymnastics and helped Parker learn how to do the balance beam.
And if you know Parker, you know he loves to dance so he really enjoyed pressing the buttons and dancing to the music. He even made a friend who loved to dance as much as he does!
Both so cute, right?! Julia, I think he’s doing the tiger!
My little monkey!
If you haven’t been to Marbles, we’d highly recommend it! Thanks for meeting us there, Julia!
No comments:
Post a Comment