Figuring out what Parker is trying to say is usually pretty easy for me since I listen to him all day every day. However, there are some times when I have no idea what he’s talking about…or I think I know what he’s talking about but it’s not what he means. The other day while Aunt Kari was over, he kept saying “I want a movie”. I wasn’t sure how he knew what a movie was but since he had just watched an episode of Mickey I told him he couldn’t watch a movie, and we went outside to play. A little while later, he came in the house with Kari, walked to the fridge and said “movie!”. She was pretty confused but when she opened the door for him he went right for…a smoothie! I haven’t bought them since we used to put it in his whole milk at a year old so he would drink it, but I had a coupon and they were on sale so we gave them a try and obviously they were a hit!
They were a little tricky for him at first…I put a straw in it for him but the straw was too big so he took it out and this is what happened:
Started out fine…
And then it went up his nose…he wasn’t expecting that!
But he still loved it anyways!
No comments:
Post a Comment