Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pre-Wedding Fun!

The week before Mike & Danielle’s wedding started out great.  We had fun helping finish last minute details and spending time with Aunt Elle & Uncle Mike (and by the way, I hope to never step foot in another A.C. Moore as long as I live!).  Nona & Grampie showed up a day early to surprise us.  Parker got to spend time with his friends, Camryn & Dylan.  We went to see the train and the  boats on the Hudson River, and the T.V. never seemed to stop playing Mickey Mouse (that’s what happens when you visit Aunt Elle & Uncle Mike’s house I guess)!

IMG_2428

The bride to be!

IMG_2444

The groom to be!

IMG_2439

Parker with Camryn & Dylan

IMG_2459

Grampie & Parker checking out the boats

IMG_2480

Nona & Parker waiting for the train…

IMG_2470

Jacklyn (Mike’s sister) & Parker…still waiting for the train!

IMG_2474

IMG_2472

IMG_2468

Oh happy day!

IMG_2481

We even got lucky enough to see  a train going the other way a few minutes later!

And yes, I did say the week started out great - that was until Tuesday evening…

No comments:

Post a Comment